Container Loading Check
What is Container Loading Check?
CLC is loaded into your container before signing the final payment and completion of the final step, our qualified technicians will closely monitor the loading process and ensure correct cargo handling, to ensure the final details of your product are correct, this includes evaluating the condition of shipping containers, verifying product information, number loaded, packaging compliance, and supervision of the entire loading process.
What do we check during the Container Loading Check?
We check: quality, packaging list, container conditions, and the process of loading, packaging & packaging of your products. And help manufacturer’s complete loading under the correct and clear work and work process clauses.
Why do I have to choose this Container Loading Check?
Indo-Inspection go on-site at the factory, port, or other third party logistics area to ensure that your goods are handled with care throughout the shipment process. We help protect you from theft, mishandling, and incorrect loading of your goods. You receive detailed reporting with photos that trace the movement and handling of your goods.
we will examine the following aspects for CLC
1. Check and Weather record, container arrival time, container No., truck No.
2. Check the condition inside & outside to see if there is damage, wet, hole & rust and leak
3. Check the number of items loaded and note the condition of the packaging
4. Check and Randomly draw and open several cartons to verify that the items meet the client’s specifications
5. Supervise loading processes to minimize damage and maximize space utilization
6. Seal containers with custom seals
7. Check and Record the seal number and departure time of the container
Benefits of Checking Container Loading
1. Reducing the number of errors, product errors, risks or damage to goods shipped.
2. Increase the efficiency of your purchases.
3. Make sure the product is correct.
4. Save your time, save your costs!
5. Make sure it is loaded & packaged efficiently and the product is not damaged.
Inspection Booking Form
Perum Taman walet Blok GW 16/06 RT 003/014 Ds. Sindang sari Kec. Ps. Kemis Tangerang – Banten 15560
Banjar Titih, Dauhpuri Kangin Jl. Sumatera No. 44 Kec. Denpasar Barat
Denpasar – Bali 80112