What is a Technical Audit?
Factory audits are carried out by experienced inspectors, complying with the internationally recognized ISO 9000 Standards for Quality Management Systems, to identify and engage with vendors who are able to substantially meet your production and quality requirements, operate efficiently, and support continuous improvement, survey processes and factory audit can be done.
What is a Social Audit?
Corporate Social Audit (CSA) is recognized and SA8000 is recognized as a standard, and ensures that we do business with factories whose social rights are respected.
Benefits of Technical Audit?
1. Check the factory experience in making your product.
2. Check the certificates and licenses needed for certain factories.
3. Compare potential vendors and choose appropriate sources.
4. Avoid fraud and inexperienced vendors.
Why should I choose a Technical Audit?
The main factory in achieving your business goals is to identify and engage with vendors, because choosing the right partner is difficult and important. Our vendor audit process will help you match production, performance and professionalism capabilities to your expectations and requirements. This requires and in-depth assessment of various criteria including management policies and procedures that demonstrate the ability of vendors to truly deliver.
Why should I choose a Social Audit?
Indo-Inspection provides a rational and cost-effective solution to avoid social compliance problems. Starting a proactive, sustainable procurement approach can benefit you and your clients. Checking and handling supplier compliance with international basic law, helping clients to find out the type of factory that will do business with them, and whether they are chosen as socially accountable or not. All of this will protect the client’s brand and corporate image
Benefits of Social Audit
1. Save time and secure your business!
2. Compare potential vendors and choose the right one.
3. Know how far your vendor is from SA8000 certification.
4. Avoid bad factories: hazardous working conditions, child labor etc.
What do we check during the Technical Audit?
Audit process will help you match production, performance and professionalism capabilities to your expectations and requirements. This requires and in-depth assessment of various criteria including management policies and procedures that demonstrate the ability of vendors to actually deliver, assess production processes and capacities, check quality assurance and control systems, review facilities and capabilities, personnel management, and others. fields related to daily quality system operations, plus other requirements determined by the client.
- Clients and Experience trading history, sample checking etc.
- Document Verification licenses, certificates, etc.
- Management Systems Design Control, Purchase Control, Storage Management, Entrance Inspection, Production Control, Final Internal Product Inspection & Testing, Measurement & Testing Equipment Control, etc.
- Factory Profile: name, contact details, license etc.
- Employees and Labor: management, QC, workers etc.
- Check Facilities: offices, equipment, production lines etc.
Inspection Booking Form
Perum Taman walet Blok GW 16/06 RT 003/014 Ds. Sindang sari Kec. Ps. Kemis Tangerang – Banten 15560
Banjar Titih, Dauhpuri Kangin Jl. Sumatera No. 44 Kec. Denpasar Barat
Denpasar – Bali 80112